Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hard to believe





it has been a week since the Fort Worth level one cert at GSX in Fort Worth, Texas. I looked at the clock at around 4pm yesterday, and sitting at my son's basketball game, I thought "yeah, right about at this time- one week ago I was kicking my own ass through 5 rounds of 10 MB cleans and 10 burpees. We all did this workout outdoors at the end of the day and then headed back into GSX to refill our glycogen stores with pizza and beverage. Check out some of these pictures to get an idea of what a great time it is at the cert and what an outstanding facility GSX is. By the way, Saturday's workout was some warm-up prehab work and then on the the mainsites WOD, which was 7 sets of 3 on the hang squat clean.

Scarecrows 100/15
KB swings 52/15
Handstand Holds bdywt/1min
3 rounds

Hang Squat Cleans
140/3 160/3 180/3 200/3 210/3 220/3 225/3

No comments: