Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another front squat movement.....



From the Crossfit.com mainsite. I did front's with chains, Crossfit WOD had us do Front Squats singles, now today the WOD is Squat cleans from the hang position. Good test for my left knee and so far it has held up. Does not mean that I cannot feel that it is not 100%, but no acute pain, or lack of flexibility....I have been pushing it hard with the anterior load type movements with an extreme or full range of motion. Today's workout looked like this-

Airdyne/6minutes/distance of 2.23 miles

CFWU x 3 rounds of 10 reps each

Squat cleans from the Hang position
135/3
155/3
175/3
195/3
215/3
225/1
230/1
235/1
* stopped here, starting having trouble getting under the weight.

Playing hooky tonight from client training (they understand, and know I will make it up to them!) and will be taking my son to see Kansas State play Nebraska at the Devaney Center. My son is a huge fan of Michael Beasley of Kansas State, and has been asking me since he saw the Husker schedule to try and get us tickets. I was training one of my groups this morning, and a gentleman who trains about the same time asks me if I want any tickets (he is a KState booster) Unbelievable! I will report tomorrow on the game and the future NBAer.

No comments: