Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fran and Pizza


WOD today was "Fran" consisting of 95lb thrusters and pullups with a rep scheme of 21-15-9 completed for time. I had done this last September (07) and came away with a 6:15 time. Today I did it in 5:30, so there is some progress. I need to practice my thrusters. Many do them with heavier weight, but I may try a lighter load and concentrate on speed. I am already doing heavy front squats and overheads, so this should take care of the strength component- we shall see. I will experiment and see what happens the next time I do "Fran." Now it is time for a holiday tradition of a Valentino's heart shaped pizza....not exactly zone, but my wife and kids are forcing me to eat it! Happy Valentines day to all, hope you have someone special to share it with.

No comments: