Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling weak!


Have not been on schedule this week at all. Wussed out on two Crossfit WOD's because of time restraints, and with the cert this weekend- frankly I wanted to have something left in the tank. Yesterday I came up with a WOD of my own. After the first round- I was gassed and had thoughts of cutting it or quitting. This morning, I am just plain sore and beat up. Will take off today and tomorrow and just do some stretching and resting. Looking forward to the cert at GSX in Fort Worth, but do not like leaving the family alone for the weekend. Thank you to my wife for allowing me to go, and for juggling everything this weekend while I am gone!

Wednesday went like this-

3 rounds for time

400M run
21 SDHP (using a 72Kb and sitting down on a 12" box with every rep/pause reps)
15 pullups
9 ring dips

Time- 15:40

Not a good time, but I was truly not in the mood and was just glad to finish.

No comments: