Monday, February 4, 2008

How 'bout those Giants!!



Ok, so I was not looking forward to watching the Super Bowl after the Packers got knocked out, but man, oh, man- what a game! I could not care who won, but it is nice to see the underdog come through once and awhile. Took a rest day on Sunday, but hit the squats tonight according to the WOD from the CrossFit mainsite.

Stairmaster/Intervals/L-8 @ 6mins

CFWU x 3 rounds of 10 reps each

BB Back Squats
315/3
335/3
355/3
375/3
405/3

Stopped at 405. Originally planned to hit 395 (90% or 440=last 1 rep max for CrossFit total) but, what the heck- it was only a mere 10 more pounds! I was surprised that my legs and back still had some gas left in them from the last few days/workouts. It must have been all the fat and carbs consumed yesterday that recharged my glycogen stores!
That was it. Looks like a hard metcon for tomorrow.

No comments: